One of the BHA’s essential aims and values is to work cooperatively in coalition with others whenever shared aims make this possible. We work in cooperation with other humanist organisations in the UK and internationally as well as with other organisations that share our aims.
We are a member of the:
In the UK, we are a member of:
- the Equality and Diversity Forum (EDF)
- the Discrimination Law Association (DLA)
- the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
We are a member of the Humanist Liaison Group, together with:
We are a member of the Humanist Council of the Isles together with:
- the Belfast Humanist Group
- Humani (Humanist Association of Northern Ireland)
- the Humanist Association of Ireland
- the Humanist Society of Scotland
- the Isle of Man Freethinkers.
See our list of affiliated humanist groups for local, student and special interest groups affiliated to us.