Commitment to Quality
We aim to build and maintain a coherent and continuous approach to improving the quality of our ceremonies by
- Selecting and training suitable, skilled and sensitive people
- Mentoring our trainee celebrants
- Engaging in Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Learning from each other
- Listening to our clients.
As a client of Humanist Ceremonies you should
- Experience non-religious ceremonies which exceed your expectations
- Enjoy a non-religious ceremony tailored to you and your circumstances
- Find our trained celebrants are excellent professionals with a human touch
- Find consistent reliability, quality and availability across our network of humanist celebrants.
Our celebrants are
- Carefully selected
- Well trained and mentored
- Committed to their Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Mutually supportive
- Responsive to you and your circumstances
- Committed to giving the best.
Please feel free to refer to the Code of Conduct (pdf )
Please find the BHA’s Public Liability Insurance Document here.
Please find the Professional Indemnity Insurance Document for Celebrants here.