Joining Humanists UK is about expressing your approach to life and supporting us in our work. We are entirely dependent on the generous gifts of our members for our much-needed campaigning, and for giving us the growing constituency that really counts in our lobbying.
You can join online right away.
What do I get with my Humanists UK membership?
Aside from the warm glow of supporting our work and helping us with our causes and campaigns, you will receive:
- Our regular postal magazine
- Reduced price tickets to our events
- Access to the Member Area on our website
- Badges! You get two: ‘Good without God’ and ‘Happy Humanist’
- The right to propose and vote on motions at our AGM (16+ only)
and you can join and participate in our Humanists UK sections:
- LGBT Humanists, Humanists UK section for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and trans humanists
- Defence Humanists, Humanists UK section for members of the armed forces and the MoD
- The AHS – Atheist, Humanist, and Secular Students
- Young Humanists, Humanists UK section for non-religious people aged 18–35
- London Humanist Choir, Humanists UK section for promoting Humanism in the arts
- Wales Humanists
- Northern Ireland Humanists
I want to renew my existing membership
No problem – just login on the right, then go to ‘My Dashboard’.
Can I join as a family?
Yes – family members within the same household are covered under one family membership. Once you’ve signed up for a family membership you can log in and enter your family members’ details. Everybody you register counts as a Humanists UK member, with full voting rights for those 16+, but the household will only receive one copy of our mailings.
Can I join over the phone?
Yes, of course – please call us on 020 7324 3060.
Can I join by post?
Please download and fill in our membership form, and post it to: Humanists UK, 39 Moreland Street, London, EC1V 8BB.
Can I buy a membership as a gift?
Yes – please purchase through our shop.
Can I add a donation to Humanists UK ?
Thank you! Please see our Donate pages after you’ve joined.