Our commitment to you
We aim to build and maintain a coherent and continuous approach to improving the quality of our ceremonies by:
- Selecting and training suitable, skilled and sensitive people
- Mentoring our trainee celebrants
- Engaging in Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Learning from each other
- Listening to our clients.
As a client of Humanist Ceremonies™ you should:
- Experience non-religious ceremonies which exceed your expectations
- Enjoy a non-religious ceremony tailored to you and your circumstances
- Find our trained celebrants are excellent professionals with a human touch
- Find consistent reliability, quality and availability across our network of humanist celebrants.
Our celebrants are:
- Carefully selected
- Well trained and mentored
- Committed to their Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Mutually supportive
- Responsive to you and your circumstances
- Committed to giving the best.
Please feel free to refer to the Humanist Ceremonies™ Code of Conduct for more information.
You can find Humanists UK’s Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance coverage summary here: Insurance Policy summary.
We strive to ensure that users of our service receive a good level of service. In cases where the service received by one of our network celebrants falls below expectations, the Humanist Ceremonies complaints policy and process aims to ensure a speedy resolution to the complaint.